CAPITAL ACCESS INSURANCE COMPANY is a leader in providing quality protection for hundreds of individuals, families and businesses throughout our state since 1989. Providing superior customer service and low rates along with our ability to understand our customer’s coverage needs drives the success of our agency.
By offering world class protection for your Auto, Home, Health, Business, and Life Insurance, we make sure that you’re covered today as well as in the future so that you can focus on what is important to you and your family. At CAPITAL ACCESS INSURANCE SERVICES job is to assist you in identifying your needs and problems, while putting together a customized plan that’s simple and easy to understand.
We take the mystery out of insurance and help you make sense of it, so you can look forward to a brighter, more secure future. To do this we evaluate your specific needs, find the company that will give you the best value for your dollar, while supplying a superior standard of protection. The companies we represent offer tested, reliable insurance products and excellent customer service. We make sure that the insurance companies that we represent have an outstanding reputation for fast, fair claims service.
what is insurance options in capital access insurance company?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
• Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
• Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
• Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months to a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners’ responsibility.
Insurance companies selling business insurance offer policies that combine protection from all major property and liability risks in one package. (They also sell coverages separately.) One package purchased by small and mid-sized businesses is the businessowners policy (BOP). Package policies are created for businesses that generally face the same kind and degree of risk. Larger companies might purchase a commercial package policy or customize their policies to meet the special risks they face.
• Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company – there are two different forms, standard and special, which provides more comprehensive coverage.
• Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location.
• Liability protection, which covers your company’s legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that may cause bodily injury or property damage due to defective products, faulty installations and errors in services provided.
BOPs do NOT cover professional liability, auto insurance, worker’s compensation or health and disability insurance. You’ll need separate insurance policies to cover professional services, vehicles and your employees.
how can i contact capital access insurance company?
Los Angeles Office
3535 Cahuenga Blvd. West #202
Los Angeles, CA 90068
If you interest in a “Capital Access Insurance” quote also, you can visit these links: